I USE THESE SOURCES PERSONALLY WHEN LOOKING FOR ANSWERS.
Supplements You Can Trust
Always look for a reputable product. You know you can trust it if you see it's NSF certified....
...This is why I trust Thorne Labs. I've given you a link to my personal store via Thorne. It includes only the products I have personally used and have recommended. You can explore the full website yourself, but It can overwhelming.
90 percent of the time I use Thorne. The other 10% I use a third party organization to find a trusted product. Third party organizations have taken the time to develop a system of checking for you, for a low cost to you. Here are two website I recommend getting familiar with.
It's always tough to find reliable diet recommendations, portion recommendations, the right cleanses, the right fasting guidelines, etc. Whatever you can think of this company has you covered (a little biased as I'm a level 2 Precision Nutrition Coach).
Here is a guy who is a wealth of information at a very low cost. He pools together a bunch of peer reviewed research and basically gives you the spark notes of it. Most times when you're getting data from peer reviewed research it's misleading because some company or writer has taken just a piece of it to support their claim. Avoid that with Alan Aragon’s web site below and save time.
NABOSO Insoles. I can't say enough about this product. I've bought them as gifts for my clients in the past. The best insole you can buy for your shoe. It gives your foot the feedback it's starving for.
Whether you're older and need to improve your walking gait (to prevent falls) or you're an athlete looking for more speed and power I recommend these.